Violin Master Pro Success Stories

Hi Eric, I purchased ViolinMasterPro a week ago and I am already performing pieces of music I never could imagine I would be playing. I need to truly thank you for providing your incredible program. ViolinMasterPro is like no other instruction I have tried before. I love it! Thank you!

--Beth Stein, NYC

ViolinMasterPro showed me how to play violin. Eric, thank you for your invaluable lessons. I have now been playing in a symphony once a week. I am playing second violin and we play everything from mozart to prokofiev . The lessons were easy and fulfilling. I was able to pick up the techniques easily and I had alot of fun with them. I wanted to thank you for this experience.

--Karen Lee, NYC

Since studying under Eric Lewis I have become a real outward force in my bluegrass group. My overall sound has improved, my automatic reflexes have advanced, and I am able to remember pieces of music much easier. ViolinMasterPro is simply amazing.

--George Brown, Little Rock, AK

No comments:

Post a Comment